Mindset + Skills + Network
In this Program, participants are given roles in a real business under the supervision of instructors.
Positions, Roles & Responsibilities
CEO, COO, CFO, CTO, CMO, CXO
Assistant to the Executives
These projects involve creating websites and managing online stores. Tasks include designing and updating online content.
Website – DC Business :
Instagram – DC English : Training Department
These Projects involve promoting training opportunities in the US. Tasks include communicating American companies and international partners.
These Projects involve providing instruction and translation services in English and other languages. Tasks include preparing course materials, teaching language classes and performing translations.
These Projects involve creating and publishing printed materials. Tasks include designing brochures, flyers, business cards and other materials.
These Projects involve promoting classes and seminars in in-person and online. Tasks include managing the course schedule, communicating with instructors and students.
These Projects involve providing support for PC hardware, software and networking. Tasks include troubleshooting computer systems and peripherals.
This Project involves involve researching, evaluating and implementing investment strategies. Tasks include planning and entering trades, preparing bids for properties and communicating with investors.
“We have designed an innovative and diverse program that enhances professional skills
and helps our participants achieve their international goals .”
Thom Peace – Executive Director of Aoyama.Pro
– Start, Manage and Grow Venture Businesses for Profit and Social Value
– Utilize Project Based Learning to Enhance Professional Skills, Experience and Abilities
A Startup Project prepares students to work in teams and participate in international workplaces. It is designed to increase participant’s English communication and business research skills, intercultural experience and technical knowledge. Through experiential learning and practical hands-on business projects, Collaborative Projects integrate communication, teamwork and technology to enhance student’s ability to:
1. Communicate with native and non-native English speakers
2. Work in and manage multicultural project teams
3. Utilize technology to conduct business internationally
Methodology: Venture Projects
AP provides facilities and funding to implement training and manage business projects. Projects utilize business operation methods including agendas, group training and project meetings manage each session. Participants work in small teams consisting of students and international teaches in areas including:
- Education – Promote materials, courses and seminars domestically and internationally
- Languages – Offer services in English and other Languages
- Cultural Exchange – Promote cultural exchange activities and events domestically and internationally
- Human Resources – Support career and academic development domestically and internationally
- Web Publishing – Create text & audio/video content for web publishing / Develop and Maintain websites
- Import/Export – Purchase, Market, Sell, and Ship Products Globally
- Investment – Acquisition and Management of assets domestically and internationally
Human Relations Skills
Money Management Skills
Information Management Skills
Foreign Language Skills
Business Management Skills
Science and Math Skills
Computer Programming Skills
Group Sessions 2 Hours (Including Breaks)
Planning: Review Previous Session and Preview Agenda 10 minutes
Training : Demonstrate and Practice Training Focus 50 minutes
Discussion : Deliver Reports and Discuss Agenda Items 50 minutes
Decision : Summarize and Confirm Action Plan 10 minutes
• Connect with classmates, alumni and JMEC supporters
• Opportunities for professional development and leadership positions
• A range of events including social gatherings, professional development workshops, and guest speakers from among Tokyo’s business leaders.
Career and Business Preparation
Learning in a real world environment
Research, Resumes, Essays, Letters, Applications
TOEIC, TOEFL, IELTS, EIKEN,
Research, Resumes, Letters, Applications, Interviews and Negotiations
Research, Resumes, Essays, Letters, Applications and Interviews